The 2013 USW National Policy Conference was held April 16-18 in Vancouver, includied our first-ever Next Generation conference for USW activists age 35 and under.
Built to Win - the opening video from the USW 2013 National Policy Conference. Links to more photos and videos from the conference are posted below.
- 22 April 2013 Video - Opening video - Built to Win
- 19 April 2013 Video - Victory in Alma: Global Solidarity
- 18 April 2013 More photos from Day 3
- 18 April 2013 Photos from Day 3 of the policy conference
- 17 April 2013 More photos from Day 2
- 17 April 2013 Photos from Day 2 of the policy conference
- 16 April 2013 More photos from Day 1
- 16 April 2013 Photos from Day 1 of the policy conference
- 15 April 2013 Photos from the Next Generation Conference
- 15 April 2013 Photos from the SOAR Conference
USW National Policy Conference guest speakers:
- Austerity fighter Linda McQuaig
- Workers Uniting's Len McCluskey
- NDP Leader Tom Mulcair
- Global solidarity builder Jyrki Raina
- Los Mineros hero Napoleon Gomez
- Vancouver Canucks' sleep consultant Dr. Pat Byrne
- Progressive blogger and strategist Trish Hennessy
Sessions included challenging corporate power, health and safety, equality, collective bargaining, membership growth, political action and shaping a better future for all working people.