- 26 April 2013 Terminal Democracy - Full-length Version USW's All Access 9346 film crew travels around the province of British Columbia to discover the current condition of our democracy.
- 26 April 2013 Terminal Democracy Part 1 - Voting Lunch-box issues are ballot-box issues. The most important tool workers have is to vote and fight for legislation and regulations that will make the lives of ordinary working people better.
- 26 April 2013 Terminal Democracy Part 2 - Our Resources Sale and privatization of B.C. resources is costing us our jobs, our economy and the future for our kids.
- 26 April 2013 Terminal Democracy Part 3 - Temporary Foreign Workers The Temporary Foreign Worker Program is an attack on workers in B.C. as well as an attack on the temporary workers who have few rights and no path to citizenship.
- 25 April 2013 Terminal Democracy Part 4 - Social Infrastructure Workers' compensation has been eroded. Those who have been hurt or exposed to harmful substances at work are not getting access to the supports that used to be there for them.
- 25 April 2013 Terminal Democracy Part 5 - Global Implications Free trade is a hollow concept. Multinational corporations use "free trade" to move production around the world to find the lowest wages, the fewest rights for workers and the least-restrictive environmental regulations.
- 29 April 2010 | YouTube Building for Tomorrow's Jobs 2010 National Policy Conference: A look at the United Steelworkers on the move in Canada building for tomorrow’s jobs.
- 22 December 2009 USW DISTRICT 3 VIDEO ARCHIVES Visit the United Steelworkers District 3 Video Archives but clicking on our D3Steel Youtube Account. View our selection of videos, send us your comments, subscribe to our channel and share our video clips with your friends.