Steelworkers Pension and Benefits
- Retiree Benefits The Steelworkers Trusteed Benefit Plan (Steel Cares) knows how important your benefits are to you and your family during your working life, and they are even more important in your retirement. Yet so many of our members face retirement with little or no health benefits. Those that do, face the uncertainty of the employer continuing to provide them in the future.
- Collective Bargaining Language For bargaining purposes, the Trustees have recommended this standard language as acceptable for the purposes of the Plan. Material variations may not be acceptable and may be rejected by the Trustees.
- How to Submit a Claim Claims should be made as soon as possible to ensure prompt payment. Written notice of a claim must be submitted within ninety (90) days of the date the claim arises.Please consult your benefit booklet for coverage details.
- Dental Office Information
- Benefit Claims Forms Benefit claim forms in PDF format. Download and print forms to claim dental, vision and drug benefits.