Equality is a core principle of the United Steelworkers. Whether it's in our union, in our workplaces or in the halls of power, Steelworkers fight for equal rights for the LGBT community.
- Ken Neumann Statement on Pride Month June is Pride Month when the United Steelworkers joins in recognizing and celebrating the contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities and activists to our union, our communities and our country.
- Pride at Work, Pride in the Union: Steelworkers on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Issues Proud to represent gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender workers, Steelworkers are actively working for equality in the workplace, at the bargaining table and in our communities.
- Steelworkers Anti-Harassment Policy Steelworker members are entitled to a harassment-free environment at all union activities, events and meetings.
- Steelworkers Guide to Preventing and Dealing with Harassment A United Steelworkers workbook to help local union members prevent and deal with harassment issues step-by-step, incident by incident, with fairness and respect for all individuals.
- United Steelworkers Support Pride! USW encourages our members, along with their friends and families to attend Pride celebrations in their community. It’s fun. It’s exciting. And, it helps build solidarity.
- More »