Women of Steel are tens of thousands of Steelworkers, in virtually all sectors across Canada who are making a difference in our workplaces, communities and in our union.
Unions need women and women need unions. The USW is a leader in developing women activists and recognizing women’s issues as workers’ issues.
- Rethink Child Care: Kitchen-Table Conversation Guide
- The United Steelworkers’ Reference Guide for Local, Regional and District Women’s Committees
- Women of Steel Building Equality
- We are Women of Steel
- Steelworkers Violence Prevention Guide
- A Steelworker's Guide to Running for Union Office
- Stop Harassment
- Women's Resource Links
- Fairness for Women: Action Plan of the New Democrat Caucus
- Steelworkers Anti-Harassment Policy - The Yellow Sheet
- Steelworker Songs of Solidarity
- Petition - Public Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Aboriginal Women and Girls Join the call for a public inquiry into Canada's missing and murdered Aboriginal women and girls.
- Awareness Campaign Launched on Murdered and Missing Women A national awareness campaign aims to raise awareness about the issue of missing and murdered Aboriginal women.
- Women of Steel on Facebook Get Women of Steel news and updates on Facebook!