Women of Steel are tens of thousands of Steelworkers, in virtually all sectors across Canada who are making a difference in our workplaces, communities and in our union.
Unions need women and women need unions. The USW is a leader in developing women activists and recognizing women’s issues as workers’ issues.
- Rethink Child Care: Kitchen-Table Conversation Guide
- The United Steelworkers’ Reference Guide for Local, Regional and District Women’s Committees
- Women of Steel Building Equality
- We are Women of Steel
- Steelworkers Violence Prevention Guide
- A Steelworker's Guide to Running for Union Office
- Steelworker Guide to Negotiating the Balance of Work - Life Responsibilities
- Stop Harassment
- Women's Resource Links
- Fairness for Women: Action Plan of the New Democrat Caucus
- Steelworkers Anti-Harassment Policy - The Yellow Sheet
- Steelworker Songs of Solidarity
- Women of Steel on Facebook Get Women of Steel news and updates on Facebook!
- Take Action: Cambodian Riot Police Prepares to Attack Women’s March This International Women’s Day, IndustriALL is mobilizing support for Cambodian women garment workers, 30,000 of whom will defy government warnings to gather in Phnom Penh’s Freedom Park on March 8.
- International Women's Day 2014 On International Women’s Day 2014, let’s recognize USW women’s committees and activists whose work advances women’s equality within the union and throughout our global society.