Women of Steel are tens of thousands of Steelworkers, in virtually all sectors across Canada who are making a difference in our workplaces, communities and in our union.
Unions need women and women need unions. The USW is a leader in developing women activists and recognizing women’s issues as workers’ issues.
- Rethink Child Care: Kitchen-Table Conversation Guide
- The United Steelworkers’ Reference Guide for Local, Regional and District Women’s Committees
- Women of Steel Building Equality
- We are Women of Steel
- Steelworkers Violence Prevention Guide
- A Steelworker's Guide to Running for Union Office
- Stop Harassment
- Women's Resource Links
- Fairness for Women: Action Plan of the New Democrat Caucus
- Steelworkers Anti-Harassment Policy - The Yellow Sheet
- Steelworker Songs of Solidarity
- Domestic Violence Follows Many Women to Work Domestic violence results in poor job performance and even job loss, according to Canada’s first national survey on the impact of domestic violence in the workplace.
- Ken Neumann Statement on 25th Anniversary of December 6 On the 25th anniversary of the Montreal massacre, violence is still too present in the lives of Canada’s women and girls.
- Petition - Public Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Aboriginal Women and Girls Join the call for a public inquiry into Canada's missing and murdered Aboriginal women and girls.