- 15 November 2010 Steelworkers Reject Assault on Working Families’ Incomes Ontario’s Liberal government wants low- and middle-income workers to pay for corporate tax cuts
- 4 September 2010 Overview Steelworkers and other unions are resisting the government’s effort to extend a compensation freeze to all unionized workers. Our members should not have to pay the price for reckless corporate tax cuts and other misguided provincial policies.
- 3 September 2010 Briefing Notes for USW Members Updates for USW members at the University of Toronto, University of Guelph and Queen's University.
- 22 September 2011 | Hamilton Spectator Local 1005 Mulls Over U.S. Steel Offer U.S. Steel is expected to table another offer Friday, Local 1005 President Rolf Gerstenberger says.
- 28 January 2011 Paid for in Sweat and Sacrifice - By Ken Neumann Stelco pensions were earned by workers, not a gift, and U.S. Steel has no right to take them away.
- 17 January 2011 Ontario-Wide Mobilization Jan. 29 for Locked-Out Steelworkers Supporters from across Ontario will converge on Hamilton on January 29 to stand in solidarity with locked-out Steelworkers and pensioners under attack by foreign corporation U.S. Steel.
- 23 December 2011 ORLB Ruling on Vale Violation Regarding USW V.P.
- 17 November 2010 Vale Announcement Long on Propaganda, Short on Investment
- 2 November 2010 Vale’s Massive Profits A Slap in the Face to NL Workers RELEASE, 29 OCTOBER 2010 –Mining giant Vale’s latest record-breaking profit report is a stunning condemnation of this foreign corporation’s shameful treatment of Newfoundland and Labrador workers.