Thousands of Steelworkers are trained annually through our Back-to-the-Locals Education Program, developing the skills needed to protect our members' rights.
Our education program is tailored to the needs of our members in each region of Canada. For more information, contact the District Education Coordinator in your area.
- Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to apply for USW Scholarships!
- Steelworker Summer 2014
- Post-Secondary School Scholarships - 2014
- United Steelworkers “Leadership at Work” Rudychuk Scholarship Placement Program
- Lifelong Learning Scholarship (Formerly Columbia Institute Scholarship)
- The David Ellis Scholarship
- 2013 United Steelworkers Secondary School Scholarship Winners