Thousands of Steelworkers are trained annually through our Back-to-the-Locals Education Program, developing the skills needed to protect our members' rights.
Our education program is tailored to the needs of our members in each region of Canada. For more information, contact the District Education Coordinator in your area.
- Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to apply for USW Scholarships!
- Post-Secondary School Scholarships - 2015
- Steelworker Summer 2015
- Lifelong Learning Scholarship (Formerly Columbia Institute Scholarship)
- United Steelworkers “Leadership at Work” Rudychuk Scholarship Placement Program
- 2014 United Steelworkers Secondary School Scholarship Winners
- The David Ellis Scholarship