Thousands of Steelworkers are trained annually through our Back-to-the-Locals Education Program, developing the skills needed to protect our members' rights.
Our education program is tailored to the needs of our members in each region of Canada. For more information, contact the District Education Coordinator in your area.
- Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to apply for USW Scholarships!
- Post-Secondary School Scholarships - 2013
- Steelworker Summer 2013
- United Steelworkers “Leadership at Work” Rudychuk Scholarship Placement Program
- Columbia Institute Scholarship Program
- 2012 United Steelworkers Secondary School Scholarship Winners
- The David Ellis Scholarship