- Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to apply for USW Scholarships! The USW offers a number of scholarships for high school students, post-secondary students and Steelworker members. The 2015 scholarship deadline is June 30.
- Post-Secondary School Scholarships - 2015 Twenty-one $1000 scholarships are available to Steelworker members, and to children of members, who are completing high school and starting post-secondary studies or enrolled in or graduating from CEGEP this year.
- Steelworker Summer 2015 PAID Internships are open to young adults, 17 years of age or older, who are children or grandchildren of members or retired members of a United Steelworkers local contributing to the Family Education Fund, and who are currently enrolled in an education program.
- Lifelong Learning Scholarship (Formerly Columbia Institute Scholarship) Twelve $1000 scholarships are available to Steelworker members who are accepted into an accredited post-secondary education program
- United Steelworkers “Leadership at Work” Rudychuk Scholarship Placement Program A unique mentoring program for Steelworker graduates or participants in the third or final year of the Leadership Development Scholarship Program
- 2014 United Steelworkers Secondary School Scholarship Winners
- The David Ellis Scholarship The David Ellis Scholarship is awarded annually to five high school students who submit a winning essay or video on health and safety themes.