- Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to apply for USW Scholarships! The USW offers a number of scholarships for high school students, post-secondary students and Steelworker members. The 2013 scholarship deadline is June 28. The Columbia Institute Scholarship deadline has been extended to July 31.
- Post-Secondary School Scholarships - 2013 Twenty-one $1000 scholarships are available to Steelworker members, and to daughters and sons of members, entering post-secondary education programs.
- Steelworker Summer 2013 PAID Internships are open to young adults, 17 years of age or older who are children of members of the United Steelworkers and actively enrolled in school.
- United Steelworkers “Leadership at Work” Rudychuk Scholarship Placement Program A unique mentoring program for Steelworker graduates or participants in the third or final year of the Leadership Development Scholarship Program
- Columbia Institute Scholarship Program Twelve $1000 scholarships are available to Steelworker members who are accepted into an accredited post-secondary education program
- 2012 United Steelworkers Secondary School Scholarship Winners
- The David Ellis Scholarship The David Ellis Scholarship is awarded annually to five high school students who submit a winning essay or video on health and safety themes.