The USW is the health and safety union. We provide leadership, advice and direction to members and local unions, government and employers, on health and safety at work, stress prevention, and protecting injured workers.
- Study Calls for Independent Inquiry into Lac-Mégantic Disaster Investigations into the Lac-Mégantic disaster leave too many unanswered questions, says a study released by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives (CCPA).
- Construction Manager Faces Trial in Employee Deaths Crown cites 'pattern of unsafe' practices in construction tragedy.
- IRMA Drafts New Standard for Responsible Mining Mining industry, labour and environmental groups collaborate on "Responsible Mining".
- Heat Stress Information
- Why Steelworkers need to be concerned about the growth of precarious work in Canada and around the world
- Steelworker Submission to Manitoba's Workers Compensation Review Committee
- The Growth of Jobs Without Rights and Security is Increasing in Canada
- View from the Track: Submission to the Rail Safety Act Review 2007