Family Care Reimbursement Form

Get reimbursed for family care costs like babysitting incurred while attending authorized union events.

Members can claim caregiving fees for the following family who reside with them:

a) A child under 17 years of age;

b) A person with a disability;

c) An adult who is dependent and requires care.

Actual family care costs incurred will be reimbursed at a rate of up to $19.50 per hour for the length of the union meeting/event plus travel time. We will reimburse for a maximum of 12 hours per day. If overnight care is required, the maximum reimbursable amount is $270 per 24-hour period.

Should you have attended multiple union activities resulting in family care costs, please complete multiple Expense Claim Forms.

Family Care Claim Form

Family Care Invoice