Online registration is now open. REGISTER HERE
Cheque envelope must be postmarked by dates below to be eligible for the rate:
Early Bird: $400 – by July 14, 2018
Regular: $450 – by August 15, 2018
Late/At the door: $500 – after August 15, 2018
Next Gen (age 35 and under as of Sept. 2018): $200 – first 50 Next Gen delegates by July 14, 2018
There are two properties with room blocks for our conference in Blue Mountain Resorts: Mosaic Suites and Village Suites. Mosaic Suites, circled in green on the map, is a single hotel. Village Suites, circled in red on the map, is comprised of three separate hotels: Seasons at Blue, Grand Georgian and Weider Lodge. All hotel properties are within walking distance of each other and of the Village Conference Centre. The map also shows parking locations.
Conference rates are available from Friday, August 31, 2018 to Sunday, September 9, 2018 based on availability. Room block cut off is August 1, 2018.
- Select your CHECK IN & CHECK OUT dates. Select the NUMBER OF ROOMS (including number of adults and children in each room).
- Click on the ‘I have a group/promo code’ and enter group number GB00000041. Click on the search button.
- Available packages for our group will be displayed. Click on CHOOSE.
- Review accommodation types and rates and CHOOSE your preferred room type. To review the rate/night, click on More information beside each room type.
- Review your booking details. Once satisfied, click on PROCEED TO NEXT STEP.
- Enter your contact information. Review Terms and Conditions. Click ACCEPT AND CONTINUE.
- Enter Payment information.
- Once your reservation is successfully completed, you will receive a Blue Mountain Resort confirmation number. You will also receive an email confirmation with your reservation details.
BOOK BY PHONE:
Call 877-445-0231. Press for lodging reservations. You will be asked to provide your Group Code: GB00000041 and/or Group Name: 2018 USW District 6 Conference.
Blue Mountain Resorts Lodging Terms & Conditions (includes Cancellation & Change Policy)
For conference information, call the District 6 office at 416-243-8792 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For hotel information, call Blue Mountain Resorts at 877-445-0231.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter