In this issue:
- Steelworkers Humanity Fund donates $50,000 to flood relief efforts in B.C.
- Breastfeeding and mining belong together
- Member Spotlight: Julia McKay
- The fight to protect all workers and justice for Sam Fitzpatrick continues
- Melanie’s Movember
- Commission to recommend protections for forestry workers in B.C.
- Members of Strathcona Gardens Recreation Complex take strike action
- Solidarity in Hard Times: Solidarity Looks Like This! – February 16, 2022
- Humanity Fund donates to local food banks
- Bargaining update: Highland Valley Copper
- Bargaining update: TELUS
- Bargaining update: Red Chris Mine
- Taking action on health and safety
- USW remembers
Request this file in a different format