Welcome to the USW’s new national bilingual website. Thank you for visiting!
The new website is based on more than a year and a half of work, including interviews with Steelworker members and staff about what they need in a new website and what tools they want to be able to find.
Thank you to our website provider Point Blank for its expertise and commitment to building a great website that strengthens the union’s work now and for the future.
Here’s what’s new:
- Attractive, intuitive new lay-out and navigation.
- New membership support area on the home page to help members find what they need!
- Member education can now be found in the main menu – after all, it’s one of the most popular areas on the site.
- Bold photos of USW members on all of the main pages and refreshed, sharp branding that will be carried through other USW materials.
- It’s mobile responsive on any device, including smartphones, iPads, laptops, you name it – it will work!
- Better search engine optimization to help members and potential members find the website.
- A new ‘Get involved’ section, with an area where members can choose their area of interest and tap into issues Steelworkers are engaged in.
- Revamped and more attractive district pages.
- High standards of accessibility to meet and exceed current requirements, to ensure Steelworkers and allies with disabilities can comfortably navigate the website and find what they need.
Do you have a question about the new website? Drop us a line at email@example.com
Share on Facebook